Making a Decision on Your Home’s Foundation
December is known as a time to finish out one year and jump into a new one.
Toward the end of the month, there’s always a “push” for people to make New Year’s resolutions. And, to motivate people along there’s “It’s About Time Week” the last seven days of the month. Even more directive is that December 31 is regarded as the time to make a New Year’s resolution and actually known as “Make Up Your Mind Day.”
Whether you’re a consumer eagerly looking forward to building a new home in 2020 or a builder ready to construct his 1,000th home, the decision on a foundation system is equally important.
Make Up Your Mind
At Superior Walls we make it easy for you to decide on the foundation for your home. There’s no pressure to “make the right decision” because the facts speak for themselves.
- Our superior foundations are manufactured in climate-controlled environments and then delivered to new home job sites on special carriers.
- Superior strength is built into each panel based on the 5,000+ PSI concrete that is used during construction of the panel.
- The concrete we use in our Superior Walls products provides lifetime protection against freeze/thaw cycles and water vapor transmission. At the same time, the urethane sealant used between panels provides superior protection against sidewall water penetration.
- The high-strength low-water concrete mix is poured for solid structural integrity and reinforced with steel rebar and polypropylene fibers. Each panel also includes horizontal steel rebar inside top and bottom beams and vertical steel rebar inside each stud.
More Reasons to Love Precast Concrete
We have even more reasons why Superior Walls foundations are the sensible decision for home foundations. Check out these features of our durable, long-lasting precast concrete foundation systems.
- Xi system is provided with 2-1/2″ of insulation = R-12.5
- Xi Plus system is provided with 5″ of insulation = R-21.3 (U.S.) and R-23 (Canada)
- Option to insulate up to R-42+
- 5,000+ PSI concrete
- Pre-cast access holes for wiring and plumbing
- Thermally isolated/insulated from exterior
- Insulated corners, studs and bond beam
- Monolithically poured for maximum strength
- Galvanized steel stud facing
- No additional damp-proofing required
- Pre-cast openings for doors and windows
- Reduces building time
- Ready in virtually any weather
While you resolve to make the best possible decision for your foundation in 2020, at Superior Walls we promise to create a custom precast concrete foundation for you that will fulfill all your dreams!